This TORK CNC's official warranty statement. After receiving your product and before return shipping any item back to Tork CNC - familiarize yourself with this warranty policy so as not to delay our ability to satisfy you 100%.
Any feelings of skepticism you might have about investing in a new laser machine is completely normal! This is why TORK CNC makes every effort to absorb as much risk as possible so you're free to make a good decision. We want to make it easy for you to prove that our laser systems are quality machines backed by quality support.
We want you as our customer to be 100% satisfied. TORK CNC offers a 30-Day Return window (beginning the date of receipt) to further evaluate your purchase.
Within the thirty (30) days and for any reason you may exercise your right to return or exchange your purchase. A refund or exchange will be issued once machine has been returned and all items are accounted for. Due to customized builds returned items - within 30 DAYS - are subject to a ten percent (10%) restocking fee. Outside of 30 DAYS refunds are subject to a twenty percent (20%) fee. Refunds can not be issued for leasing equipment due to leasing company terms. We can exchange, however.
For your convenience we advise you to keep and the original crate and packaging for possible return. Refunds exclude any shipping or handling costs for any reason. Any non-returned accessories will not be refunded. The shipping/handling fee originally charged will be used as the basis for the non-refundable shipping fees. Please us call prior to return shipping for confirmation.
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Unless a 1 year warranty is offered on our product page TORK CNC warrants its products and parts against defects in materials or workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of receipt Router or spindle purchases are subject to a (1) year warranty. Any and all consumable parts like tool bits and end mills are excluded from any warranty unless received damaged or defective.
During the warranty period, TORK CNC will repair or replace defective parts including ground shipping without charge to you (International shipping not included). On site repairs are available at a reasonable cost with consideration to traveling and tech time.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by TORK CNC to the original purchaser only.
2. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The owner is responsible for any service and repairs outside the scope of this warranty
3. This warranty covers only normal use of the laser machine. TORK CNC shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from:
*Damages incurred through irresponsible use may include but are not limited to:
6. TORK CNC is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Clients are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. TORK CNC is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service, support, or installation.
7. TORK CNC is a support driven company. We continue to extend FREE tech support for life to the original clients. An annual fee will be charged to support resales (in the event the client resells the machine). The Warranty however is non-transferable.
8. TORK CNC agrees to absorb Ground Shipping Costs for Warranty Replacement Items. We offer the ability for clients to upgrade to expedited shipping for the cost difference, which will be invoiced and charged to the client prior to shipment.
9. International shipping costs and/or customs fees associated with fulfillment of Warranty Replacement Items are the responsibility of the client.
10. TORK CNC at its own discretion reserves the right to deny the purchase of any extended warranty.
Return of Non-Defective Product Policy:
A non-defective product may be returned to TORK CNC within thirty (30) days of the date of receipt for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. TORK CNC will not refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $200 fee for machines will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
2. No refund will be granted for installation or training costs.
3. No refund will be granted for laptops or PC that have been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardizes TORK CNC's ability to re-market or resell the product.
4. All Returns are subject to a ten percent (20%) restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
5. Due to the underwriters leasing terms, we are unable to issue refunds for equipment leased but, can rather issue an exchange.
6. Quantity purchases of (3) three systems or more will incur a twenty five percent (25%) restocking fee less any shipping or handling charges.
7. To return any product clients must email or call our Customer Service Department prior to shipping for approval. Due to freight costs we will not accept any un-approved returned shipments.
After TWO-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Support and/or Repairs
TORK CNC offers free lifetime tech support via. phone and email to the original purchaser. However, after (2) two years replacement parts will be the responsibility of the client including shipping charges. TORK CNC will provide a quote for the necessary parts and repairs.